Don’t Tap The White Tile is a rhythm game where players just have to try to press the black tiles, avoiding the white, because if we press one of these will end the game. It will not be easy. The game mechanics are simple: the tiles will go whizzing around the screen, and the goal of the players will push all black without giving any white, which are the majority. If the player presses a white button unintentionally, the game will end immediately and we will have to start from the beginning. Despite having a very simple mechanics, Don’t Tap The White Tile includes several different game modes that change slightly the style of game. In all modes, in any case, the objective of the players will be the same, and only change details relating principally to the final score. Don’t Tap The White Tile is a simple but very fun and addictive game, which is ideal Quick Match for a minute or two. In fact, the average starting usually lasts less than ten seconds, so it’s perfect to play anywhere, anytime.
- Many awesome game modes so you never get bored.
- Friend leader boards (Facebook/Twitter).
- Customizable classical piano soundtrack.
- Multicolored themes & dozens of color options.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Optimized for high resolution screens.
- Community support.
- Over 160,000,000 downloads worldwide.
- Over 1,200,000 five-star ratings on the Google Play Store.
- You don’t need clones, have fun with the original.
Source: Google Play Store.
Also See: Cytus APK+ MOD + DATA Android Download.