Cut the Rope 2 is the first direct sequel in the franchise Cut the Rope , which after the original title had a couple of sequels (Experiments and Time Travel) following a virtually identical to the original line. This second installment, however, It proposes a significant change from the previous games. While it is maintaining the core game play of cutting ropes to deliver candy to Om Nom’s mouth, the sympathetic protagonist lizard; also it offers a much wider gaming experience. The most striking is that Cut the Rope 2 players will have at their disposal a map very similar to Candy Crush Saga, where they can choose what level they want to visit levels and above However, what a challenge within that level they want to accomplish. Within each of the levels of Cut the Rope 2 will now have three different challenges. The first usually will try to get three stars while carrying candy to Om Nom, while others will change a lot. Adopting a growing trend in social games in Cut the Rope 2 players can acquire some aid to overcome levels as balloons or pumps, for which they can pay real money or get in the game. A visual level Cut the Rope 2 has some outstanding graphics. Both the design and the animations are great and even exceed those of the previous titles in the series. Cut the Rope 2 is an excellent puzzle game with social components, offering more than 200 different levels each with 3 challenges. That is, a whopping 600 challenges waiting to be solved.
MEET OM NOM’S NEW FRIENDS, THE NOMMIES!.
• Roto can carry Om Nom to the best candy catching locations.
• Lick can make small bridges with his tongue to help Om Nom reach his goal.
• Blue can lift Om Nom to new levels of candy hunting fun.
• Toss can throw objects, including candy.
• Boo can scare Om Nom to jump to new heights.
• Snailbrow bravely rolls on walls and ceilings and pushes candies around, like a boss.
• Ginger can burn away obstacles between Om Nom and the candy.
Source: Google Play Store